Sweet Heart Polish- Cotton Candy Fluff Review

Monday, February 24, 2014

About a month ago, Sweet Heart Polish held a naming contest for her latest creation. I submitted the name "Cotton Candy Fluff" because it made me think of the fluffy sugar that spins around in the cotton candy machines. With a little luck and some help from my friends, my name was chosen! In addition to being able to name the color, Cassandra sent me a complimentary bottle. 

Cotton Candy Fluff

Image

Image

 

Cotton Candy Fluff is a bright pink shimmer polish with small blue flakies. The application was smooth and completely opaque with two coats. The blue flakies really pop against the pink polish. I have always loved the formula of Sweet Heart Polish, and this is no different. I highly recommend picking up a bottle of this stunning color! I can guarantee you don't have a pink like this.

Polishes used: Sweet Heart Polish- "Cotton Candy Fluff", Revlon- "Quick Dry Top Coat"

| Etsy | Facebook | Instagram |

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like this color, and Sweet Heart Polish in general. It's been too long since I made a purchase from her! I may need to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete