Valentine's Day Twin Manicure

Monday, February 03, 2014

I contacted Kendahl the other day at The Stepmom Chronicles to see if she would be up for a twin mani. This was the result: 

Image

Image

Image

 

I had a lot of fun doing this mani. Making the hearts out of a thermal polish was one of the best ideas I've had recently. I'm going to be really sad with this mani chips, because I've become really attached to it. 

Polishes used: Essie- "School of Hard Rocks", Pretty and Polished- "Day Trippin'", Color Club- "Bizerk Turq"

Want to see the "twin" in this twin mani? Please go visit Kendahl at The Stepmom Chronicles. They aren't exactly the same, so it's definitely worth taking a look! 

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love how yours turned out, seriously! They are really pretty. Thanks for being my mani twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts look awesome and to have the idea to do thermal hearts is ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete