Ulta Candy Coated Review

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

This is one of several colors I got in my Christmas stocking this year, and I finally had time to put it on the blog. Mom, if you are reading this, I'm sure you are thinking "I didn't get you a brown." You would be right. We both know you love purples, and I ended up with a second bottle of Devious this year. It's totally cool, because I got to go through the colors and pick something completely unique.

Image

Image

 

Candy Coated is a metallic medium brown. Shown above is two coats with Poshe Top Coat. The application was smooth and did not leave streaks like many other metallic colors. I've always had a pleasant experience with Ulta colors. If you find them on sale I recommend picking up a few. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I got this in their last $2 polish sale but haven't used it yet. I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Candy Coated! Browns used to be my go-to color in high school. I've finally worked my way back to them.

    ReplyDelete