Sinful Colors- Innocent & Orly- Sparkling Garbage

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I wanted to do some festive St. Patty's themed stamping, but discovered that my Bundle Monster plate wasn't etched deep enough. Instead, I have a super sparkly green mani for you!

Sinful Colors- Innocent

Image

Innocent is a medium green cream. It really reminds me of Shrek! Shown above is two coats with no top coat. It really is that shiny on its own. The application was smooth with no streaking.

Orly- Sparkling Garbage

Image

Image

Sparkling Garbage is a green/blue holographic glitter topper. Shown above is one coat over Sinful Colors- Innocent. The application was smooth and covered the nail evenly. While this is similar to China Glaze- Fairy Dust, Sparkling Garbage has more of a blue/green tint to the base as well as the glitter. When multiple coats are applied it appears more sea green. If you like holographic polish, I recommend picking up a bottle of Sparkling Garbage.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oooh I have that Sinful Colors green and the Orly looks so pretty on top! I guess I should do my nails green for St. Pattys Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination! Sparkling Garbage is a polish that's on my wishlist, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Sparkling Garbage! I love that polish with my whole heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously need it! China Glaze- Fairy Dust is similar, but they are unique in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I still need sparkling garbage! Those are lovely!

    ReplyDelete