Dollish Polish- Totes Magotes Review

Monday, March 31, 2014

Of all the wonderful color formulas out there, holos will always be my favorite. While glitter may be fun, holos are equally pretty and much easier to remove.

Image

Image

Totes Magotes is a light green scattered holo.  Shown above is three coats with Poshe top coat. The formula on this was fairly runny. I had to take extra care to make sure I didn't flood my cuticles while applying it. That being said, I was able to achieve full coverage with three coats. The holographic pigment is fairly subtle and isn't much brighter in direct sunlight. Despite the thin formula, I love the color.

Polishes used: Dollish Polish- Totes Magotes, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The color is definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish this wasn't green because I freaking love the name but greens, especially lighter like this, are horrid with my skin tone. Sad panda.

    ReplyDelete