KB Shimmer- Teal Another Tail Review

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hey guys! I am seriously starting to develop a KB Shimmer addiction. I only have a few colors from her, but they are all beautiful and have fantastic formulas. Today I have Teal Another Tail is from the Fall 2013 release. While this was released with Fall in mind, I think it is perfect for Spring.

Image

Image

Teal Another Tail is a teal duo chrome that shifts to pink in the right lighting. Shown above is two coats with no base color. The consistency is relatively thin, but I had no issues with getting full coverage in two coats. This dried much quicker than a typical cream, which was nice. I was pleasantly surprised at how prevalent the duo chrome effect appears on the nail. I can't tell you how many times I have purchased a color that looked like a duo chrome in the bottle and then turned out to be a single color on the nail. I like this color way more than I thought I would because it is true to its swatches.

Polishes used: KB Shimmer- Teal Another Tail, Revlon- Quick Dry Top Coat

Do you have any KB Shimmer polishes?

| Shop | Facebook | Instagram |

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This color is just stunning! Its so unique too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the pink shift against the teal.

    I have to KB's - Oh Splat! and Rollin' With The Chromies. Both are absolutely fantastic. I expected to have difficulty with Oh Splat! because white crellies and I typically don't get along, but I adore it. I definitely need more of her polishes.

    ReplyDelete