Model City Polish- Geminids Review for the Never Ending Pile Challenge

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Today's prompt for the Never Ending Pile Challenge is "blue." I usually try to use colors that have been in my drawer for a long time, but Geminids was so pretty that I had to wear it. I feel bad for the other lonely polish bottles, but Geminids had that certain twinkle I was looking for that day.

Model City Polish Geminids

Model City Polish Geminids

Model City Polish Geminids

Geminids is a deep blue jelly with mini blue dots and bars. The formula was a smidge on the thick side, but it was still easy to work with. I personally prefer the slightly thicker jellies from Model City Polish because they tend to pack more glitter on the brush. I hate fishing for glitter, so we get along quite well. I used two coats to achieve full coverage, but you could use a third if you wanted to create more depth.

This was a long time lemming of mine, and I am so happy I decided to pick it up.

Polishes used: Model City Polish- Geminids, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is sooo sparkly! Absolutely gorgeous! I find myself wanting to use my MCP's soon after I get them. I have some polishes in my untried drawer that have been there for nearly a year, and my new MCP's still get the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not pick this up?? Kicking myself big time because this is stunning!
    I totally know what you mean about feeling bad for polish. I always try to comfort them in my head. I'm not ignoring you. I love you just as much as your brothers. (yeah... my babies are all boys o.O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice blue! I just love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete