Revlon Parfumerie- Wintermint Review for the Never Ending Pile Challenge

Friday, June 20, 2014

According to the Never Ending Pile Challenge, I'm supposed to post something green today. I scooped up two Revlon Parfumerie colors for a deep discount a while back, so I figured it was about time I gave Wintermint a try. If you are unfamiliar with the color, maybe you are familiar with Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippmann. This is an exact dupe of that, plus a minty scent.


Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint

Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint

Wintermint is a light green metallic with gold shimmer and blue circle glitter. The formula on this was just right, and only required two coats for full coverage. I was a bit worried about the scent at first because you can smell it when you open the bottle, but once it dried it had a subtle minty smell. 

Polishes used: Revlon Parfumerie- Wintermint, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

How do you feel about scented polish? 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't tell you how many times I've picked this polish up only to put it back. I need to just buy it before I can't. I love scented polish!

    ReplyDelete