Ulta- Sunset Bronze Review for the Never Ending Pile Challenge

Friday, June 13, 2014

Today's prompt for the Never Ending Pile Challenge was "red." I didn't actually have a red in my untried pile this time, but I did have a photo set sitting around from a few months ago that I never got around to posting.

Ulta- Sunset Bronze sat in my folder for a long time despite being ready to post. For some reason, I just didn't love the color as much as I thought I would.

Ulta Sunset Bronze

Ulta Sunset Bronze

Sunset Bronze is a pinkish red metallic. Shown above is two coats with no base color. The formula was a normal consistency, and easy to work with. Unfortunately, no matter what I tried I couldn't eliminate the visible brush strokes. I know that tends to be a common issue with metallics, but I don't care for it at all. 

Polishes used: Ulta- Sunset Bronze, Revlon- Top Coat


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was expecting it to be more bronze, just because of the name. I noticed my Ulta metallics are super streaky, more so than other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I feel about this color. Its nice but not something I would wear often.

    ReplyDelete