60's Style Floral Stamping Over Model City Polish

Monday, June 02, 2014

Hey guys! I just wanted to share a simple stamped mani I did a few weeks ago. My love of stamping has practically grown into an obsession, so I will be sharing a lot more of these in the future.

Model City Polish Ghost Stories Sally Hansen Insta Dri Bundle Monster 205

Model City Polish Ghost Stories Sally Hansen Insta Dri Bundle Monster 205

I don't generally shoot nail photos outside of my lightbox, but I wanted you to see how intense the holographic effect was in Ghost Stories. I really like the color combo I picked, but the fine lines in the design seemed to get lost in the holographic shimmer. If I were to use these two colors together again I would pick an image that had fewer fine lines. 

Products used: Model City Polish- Ghost Stories, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Brisk Blue, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat, Bundle Monster- 205

If you were to recreate my mani, what color would you use in place of the blue?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks great! I love how subtle the blue floral stamping is over that darker base color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove it. If I changed it, which I probably wouldn't because it's fantastic, I'd go with a bright pink. Pink and grey are so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete