I Love Nail Polish Homecoming & Iconic

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Do you ever have those moments when you are trying to remove glitter when you think "why do I own so many glitter polishes?"I've had a few of those recently, so I tried to shift my polish purchases to holos. Despite how much I love holo polishes, I don't have very many of them. My most recent purchase was I Love Nail Polish's Homecoming, Iconic, and Mega (L).

I Love Nail Polish Homecoming Iconic

I Love Nail Polish Homecoming Iconic

I Love Nail Polish Homecoming Iconic

Homecoming is a purple holo with gold flecks. The gold flecks are most noticeable indoors while the holographic shimmer is prevalent outdoors. The formula was super smooth (as always) and required three coats for full coverage. On my ring finger I am wearing Iconic, which is a champagne colored holo. Indoors it has a subtle holographic shimmer, but mostly looks as though it is made up of gold and champagne flecks. Outdoors it is absolutely stunning with a subtle warm shimmer. Iconic also had a nice formula and required three coats for full coverage.

Polishes used: ILNP- Homecoming, ILNP- Iconic, Rainbow Honey- All Your Base, Poshe- Top Coat

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loooove Iconic! Glitters are a pain... I've finally learned what I like and what it takes to make myself deal with removal pains prior to purchasing though haha

    ReplyDelete