Sweet Heart Polish- Clementine

Friday, September 05, 2014

Into the vault we go! Remember how I said I have a lot of photo sets that are months old? I prioritize my postings based on what I was sent to swatch first, and everything else comes second. This beauty has been hanging out for a while now. I'm happy I finally get to share it with you!

Sweet Heart Polish Clementine

Sweet Heart Polish Clementine

Clementine is one of those colors that goes above and beyond what you would expect. I love a good holo, but I love a unique one even more so. The color is primarily a berry holo with purple holographic dots mixed in. It's one of those colors that stands well on its own. The formula was a nice consistency, and had full coverage with three coats.

Polishes used: Sweet Heart Polish- Clementine, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is one that I debated on getting but didn't... and now I want it again. It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for purples and this one is no exception. Gorgeous swatch and photos, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete