August's Fave Five

Monday, September 08, 2014

August has been a crazy month! I can't wait for things to calm down and transition into Autumn. While we are on the subject of Autumn, how do you guys feel about seeing mani's inspired by crunchy leaves and Halloween? Is it too soon? I ran to Costco the other day and saw a nativity set on display, and almost had a heart attack. Anyway...

Here are my top picks for August:

Firecracker Lacquer- Flamingo Fanfare, Zoya- Rocky, Painted Polish- Love In the Mist, Mentality- Tint, Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Love You, Conjured Polish- Our Lady Elizabeth, Octopus Party Nail Lacquer- Gold Vibrations

Starting with the upper left and working clockwise we have Firecracker Lacquer- Flamingo Fanfare, Zoya- Rocky featuring Painted Polish- Love In the Mist and Mentality- Tint, Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Love You, Conjured Polish- Our Lady Elizabeth, and Octopus Party Nail Lacquer- Gold Vibrations. 

I can't seem to escape those light blues! I tell myself not to buy more, and yet it keeps happening. I'm sure you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice faves for August. They were all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL OF THE HALLOWEEEEEEN!!!

    We should do a Halloween twin mani.

    ReplyDelete