Finger Lickin' Lacquer Bby Chickens Custom

Monday, April 06, 2015

Now that it's finally spring I figured it was time to share this adorable group custom by Finger Lickin' Lacquer. This was made for a group of polish lovers on Reddit.

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Bby Chickens custom

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Bby Chickens custom

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Bby Chickens custom

The pictures show two coats of Bby Chickens with one coat of Poshe. I topped it all off with three cute glitter stars. This was meant to be unscented, but I asked Jennifer if she would add a marshmallow scent. The color plus the scent reminds me of Peeps.

While this color isn't currently available, Jennifer might be able to make it as a custom. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I totally forgot I had this. It would have been a perfect Easter mani base! That's okay. I'll toss some flowers on it for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! I decided to use the stars because they were a perfect color match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and soft yellow crelly. Perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete