Hare Polish Down on the West Coast

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I recently got hooked on Hare Polish thanks to my dear friend Shelby (of Shelby Lou Nails). There's something wonderful about the unique color pallets Hare creates. Not only was I drawn to this color, I kind of love the fact that there's a polish that's named after my coast. It may seem silly, but I'm rather sentimental about my home.

Hare Polish Down on the West Coast

Hare Polish Down on the West Coast

Hare Polish Down on the West Coast

Down on the West Coast is a pink creme with blue and gold flecks. The formula was a little thick, but not unmanageable. I will probably add a few drops of thinner to this before I wear it again. My swatches show two coats with a top coat of Poshe.

I would like to throw a quick thank you out to Shelby for also getting me hooked on nail studs. I was on the fence about them for quite a while, and Shelby insisted on sending me an assortment to try out. I love you and hate you for introducing me to so many wonderful things. 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I find all Hares to be a little thick. Not unmanageable, but thicker than I usually prefer. I thin all of mine down a tad.

    This is really pretty and reminds me of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are precious, thanks for all the shout-outs! I will continue to selflessly enable you though, don't worry.
    I thin some of my Hares down, too, but I thin a lot of my polishes so I always look at it as a personal thing. I love this shade so much because of all the flakies, I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete