Firecracker Lacquer Tiki's Tales

Friday, April 24, 2015

I have some super sneaky friends, who ask sneaky discrete questions that lead to pretty polish. At one point in time I mentioned that I thought it would be fun to have a polish color designed after each of my cats (insert crazy cat lady jokes here). This is what Kendahl (Firecracker Lacquer) came up with:

Firecracker Lacquer Tiki's Tales Custom polish

Firecracker Lacquer Tiki's Tales Custom polish

Firecracker Lacquer Tiki's Tales Custom polish

Tiki's Tales is a black jelly with emerald green flecks. My sweet little Tiki is black and white with pretty green eyes, so this polish is just perfect! As always, the consistency of the polish was spot on. I really can't thank Kendahl enough for being such a thoughtful friend.

If you ever want or need a custom created, Kendahl does a wonderful job turning your idea into a finished product. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those bright green flakies peeking through this dark green base is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so droolworthy

    ReplyDelete