Finger Lickin' Lacquer Coug It and OPI Big Apple Red

Monday, April 20, 2015

I don't know if you've picked up on the trend yet, but I have a lot of wonderful customs thanks to my friends. This one was inspired by the WSU Cougs, and is quite appropriately named Coug It!

For those of you who didn't attend WSU, or aren't familiar with college football let me give you a little explanation. To "Coug It!" means that you screwed up big time. Either you were set up to win the game and lost thanks to a stupid mistake, or you simply couldn't do anything right. Urban Dictionary gives a description, but it only hits the surface.

Let's just say this polish is much nicer than what it feels like to coug it.

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Coug It

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Coug It OPI Big Apple Red

Finger Lickin' Lacquer Coug It OPI Big Apple Red

Coug It is a gray creme with gray flakies and red glitter. The formula is excellent and reaches full coverage with two coats. I couldn't be happier with this gorgeous custom!  

I chose to offset the gray with OPI Big Apple Red to help the red glitter pop. I would like to note that the red streak on Coug It is from Big Apple Red bleeding into my top coat brush. It was an unfortunate accident, but not worth taking off my mani.

If you would like to have a custom made, please consider reaching out to Jennifer at Finger Lickin' Lacquer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very nice grey crelly this is. The red glitter pieces in it go well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Red and gray is such a classic color combo.

    ReplyDelete