Deborah Lippmann Heart Mani

Monday, July 13, 2015

By now you know what happens when I have a massive amount of untrieds in my stash. With the stakes set high, I knew I needed to use at least two untrieds in one go. I was able to create a super easy mani using only Deborah Lippmann colors. All four of the colors were previously untried making this a home run (yay sports!). I promise that will be the only baseball reference I ever make.

Deborah Lippmann Marnie Break 4 Love Champagne Supernova Spring Buds

Deborah Lippmann Marnie Break 4 Love Champagne Supernova Spring Buds

Deborah Lippmann Marnie Break 4 Love Champagne Supernova Spring Buds

I don't want to go into the formulas too much because they were all easy to work with. For this mani I laid down two coats of Spring Buds on my index and pinky finger, and two coats of Marnie on my middle and ring finger. From there I topped Spring Buds with Champagne Supernova. I didn't realize that Champagne Supernova was in a tinted base, so it significantly changed the color of Spring Buds. Once all that had dried, I used a dotting tool to create hearts with Spring Buds and Break 4 Love.

I felt super cute wearing this mani around. My only regret is that I chipped it so soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments