Zoya Muse & Remy

Friday, July 10, 2015

Sometimes I don't quite have the words to express my love for a certain polish or brand. This is one of those times. Zoya never fails to amaze me. The formulas are spot on, and the colors are just lovely.

Zoya Muse

Zoya Muse Zoya Remy

Zoya Muse Zoya Remy

While working through my untrieds, I found that Muse and Remy looked nice together. As you know, I'm all about working through my untrieds, so it only made sense to use them at the same time. 

The top photo shows a close up of Muse in the bottle. The lower swatches show two coats of each color all topped with Poshe. 

Remy is dark and almost mysterious while Muse is playful and mermaid like. I love the contrast of the two!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is perfect. I'm glad I somehow ended up with three bottles of Muse. (Don't judge me.)

    ReplyDelete