Firecracker Lacquer Succulents Don't Suck

Friday, July 24, 2015

I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with succulents. If you follow me on Instagram that should come as no surprise. I asked my dear friend Kendahl of Firecracker Lacquer if she could come up with a polish inspired by one of my favorite succulents the graptopetalum paraguayense. Mine look a little more blue than the ones found in a Google image search.

Firecracker Lacquer Succulents Don't Suck custom

Firecracker Lacquer Succulents Don't Suck custom

Firecracker Lacquer Succulents Don't Suck custom

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Glossy creme with green shimmer and iridescent flakies
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This turned out beautifully! I didn't really have anything specific in mind, but Kendahl was able to transform a photo I gave her into a lovely polish.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a pretty color! Love the name, too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty but I wish the green shift would show up more. *sad panda*

    ReplyDelete