Emily de Molly Monet's Garden with Pueen Stamping

Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting through my untried pile has been quite a challenge. After some debate, I decided that I needed to also try to get through my untried stamping plates. Here's what I came up with:

Emily de Molly Monet's Garden Sally Hansen Insta Dry Lickety Split Lime Sinful Shine Steel Reserve Pueen 49

Emily de Molly Monet's Garden Sally Hansen Insta Dry Lickety Split Lime Sinful Shine Steel Reserve Pueen 49

Products used
  • Emily de Molly Monet's Garden
  • Sinful Shine Steel Reserve
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lickity Split Lime
  • Pueen 49

Emily de Molly Monet's Garden

Formula: A little thick. I will probably thin this out before my next use.
Finish: Blue jelly packed with green, pink, and blue glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This is one of those colors that make me fall in love with jellies all over again.

Conclusion

I love how this turned out. It almost looks like it's radioactive which kind of cracks me up. If you don't have Emily de Molly Monet's Garden, you need it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments