Sugar Skull Mani featuring Firecracker Lacquer, Finger Lickin' Lacquer, and MoYou London

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Autumn is my favorite time of year. Sure, I love the crunchy leaves and warm sweaters. What I really get excited for is Halloween. It wouldn't be Halloween without skulls, so here's my take on the classic calavera.



It took a few attempts to get the colors blended accurately, but I like how the skulls came out. The key was to quickly scrape over the design multiple times before the polish could dry out. 


While I liked the glossy version of this mani, I felt like Finger Lickin' Lacquer Mr. Fahrenheit needed a matte top coat to show off that shifty shimmer.

Products used

  • Firecracker Lacquer- Shark Show
  • Finger Lickin' Lacquer- Mr. Fahrenheit 
  • MoYou London- Explorer 08
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Cherry Fast, Navy Fleet, Orange Zest, Sonic Bloom
  • Essie- Matte About You

You Might Also Like

0 comments