Zoya Monet, Zoya Jacqueline & I Love Nail Polish Happily Ever After

Monday, October 12, 2015

Here's another mani that just happened thanks to my crazy untried pile. It's nothing fancy, but it helped me get through three untried colors.

I Love Nail Polish Happily Ever After

I Love Nail Polish Happily Ever After

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Holographic flakie
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I picked this because it was a unique take on a typical pink. I really enjoy the full coverage flakie effect.

Zoya Monet

Zoya Monet

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Iridescent glitter 
Coverage: 1 coat
Notes: I had heard terrible things about the formula, so I was really surprised to find out that it was perfect. It's quite a relief because I adore this topper!

Zoya Monet Jacqueline I Love Nail Polish Happily Ever After

Zoya Monet Jacqueline I Love Nail Polish Happily Ever After

Zoya Jacqueline

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Glossy creme
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This is my go-to cream colored polish. It's perfect for when you don't want  a bright neutral.

ILNP


Zoya

You Might Also Like

0 comments