Girly Bits Cosmetics Witch, I'm Fabulous!

Friday, January 15, 2016

It's been a long, and relatively sad week for Bowie and Rickman fans alike. I needed to end the week on a good note, so I picked the most sparkly thing I had in my untrieds. It was a close call between Girly Bits Witch, I'm Fabulous! and their classic shade called A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed. Witch, I'm Fabulous won because of the multichrome flakies.

Girly Bits Cosmetics Witch, I'm Fabulous!

Girly Bits Cosmetics Witch, I'm Fabulous!

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Multichrome flakies with purple and gold micro glitter and shimmer
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: This applied flawlessly. I thought it would have been a bit thicker because of all of the glitter, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Conclusion

Witch, I'm Fabulous! is my cure for the blues. I think it might be my all-time favorite Girly Bits shade, which means you need it too! This shade is currently available on the Girly Bits website.

Store | Facebook | Instagram |




You Might Also Like

0 comments