Painted Polish It's a Ghoul Thing

Monday, January 18, 2016

Yes, I am swatching or rather posting polish from October of last year. I don't always get to wear polish right when it arrives because of prior swatching engagements. In this case I actually wore Painted Polish It's a Ghoul Thing on Halloween, but I didn't get around to posting it until now.

Painted Polish It's a Ghoul Thing

Painted Polish It's a Ghoul Thing

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Lime green holographic micro glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: These pictures hardly do It's a Ghoul Thing justice. Just know that it's as sparkly as all of the other holographic colors Lexi makes. 

Conclusion

Painted Polish is one of my favorite indie brands, so it should come as no surprise that I adore this shade. If you love green as much as I do, you'll be happy to know that It's a Ghoul Thing is still available for purchase. 

Store | Instagram | Facebook |

You Might Also Like

0 comments