Rica Polish Twin Mani with Jennifer of Peer Pressure Polish

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

There's really nothing better than a twin mani. When Jennifer of Peer Pressure Polish and I discovered that we both owned Rica Polish Decorate Decorate Decorate we decided to do a twin mani with it.

Rica Polish Decorate Decorate Decorate Zoya Dove

Rica Polish Decorate Decorate Decorate Zoya Dove

I started with a light gray creme as the base, and topped it with a single coat of Rica Polish Decorate Decorate Decorate. After that I added a quick dry top coat, and it was good to go.

Products used

  • Ulta- Base Coat
  • Zoya- Dove
  • Rica Polish- Decorate Decorate Decorate
  • Bohemian Polish- Flash Dry

I just love how these two colors look together. Now that you've seen my swatches, go visit Jennifer's blog, and say hi! She's pretty awesome.


You Might Also Like

0 comments