Swatching Bloopers- Cat Edition

Saturday, January 23, 2016

I guess these aren't necessarily bloopers, but my cats frequently try to "help" me swatch. More times than not, I come back to my light box only to find a cat inside of it. With four fingers painted I do my best to shoo them out of the box and then lint roll it all over again. Before shooing them out and cleaning up, I usually snap a couple of photos to document the moment. Here are a few recent ones:


Echo is fond of sleeping in my light box and rubbing her face on the wire braces. 


My sweet Tiki wondering if I'm really going to shoo her out of the box again.


Apparently my light box is delicious? I have no idea. If anyone speaks cat, I would really like to know what's going on here.


I may post future bloopers, or I might not. I don't want to go total crazy cat lady on you guys especially if you aren't interested. So yeah... these are my fur children. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments