ILNP BFFS

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

This is my final post with almond nails. It's bittersweet to say the least, but I know the upkeep on squares is nowhere as demanding as almonds. I may even revisit almonds later, but right now squares are best for my lifestyle.

ILNP seemed like a good "final" shade with my almonds, so I picked out BFFS for my last almond mani.

ILNP BFFS

purple jelly nail polish

purple jelly nail polish

purple jelly nail polish

purple jelly nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Medium purple jelly with holographic shimmer and shards
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: One of the things that sets ILNP jellies apart is that their formula almost always leads to translucent coverage. This means that you can enjoy the squish of a jelly without having to see the visible nail line(VNL). I didn't use to mind the VNL, but over the years I got really tired of seeing it. If I'm going to buy a polish, I want it to be opaque enough that you can't see the nail beneath.

Conclusion

So far, all of the ILNP jellies I've tried have been winners for me. Not all of them are nearly as opaque as BFFS, but I haven't had a single one let me down yet. If you haven't seen the other ILNP jellies, I have swatches available of the following shades: Valerie, Night Light, Harbour Island, and Jello Shot.

If you want to pick up some of these for your collection you can find all of the ILNP links below.

Store | Facebook | Instagram |

You Might Also Like

0 comments