Tropical Flowers and Leaves featuring Bliss Polish

Monday, November 14, 2016

Remember how I'm terrible about conforming to seasonal polish trends? Today's post is a tropical flower and leaf mani because I just wasn't feeling the autumn weather. While I do love the season, it doesn't mean I'm not thinking of warmer places. As someone who is always cold, I occasionally fantasize about moving somewhere warm or even somewhere mild. Since moving is pretty much out of the question I settled for this mani.

Bliss Polish- White Hot

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Bright white matte creme with a hint of sparkle
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: This is one of those basic shades that calls for a backup bottle. This is the first time I've worn it, and I can easily see myself going through an entire bottle. This shade seems to be randomly restocked from time to time, but I'm not sure if it's a permanent part of Bliss Polish. 

Tropical Flowers and Leaves

nail art

nail art

nail art

nail art

nail art

I know it's time for all things vampy and autumn-like, but sometimes I want to go against the seasonal trends. When I created this look I was dreaming of somewhere warm. If you've ever been to Oregon in mid-autumn you wouldn't blame me. It can be quite dreary this time of year. This was just what I needed to kick the autumn blues.

nail art

For this look I started with a base of Bliss Polish White Hot. I stamped over it using various Bliss Polish shades, Native War Paints Tickled Pink, and two MoYou London Tropical Collection plates. I wanted to maintain the matte finish of Bliss Polish White Hot, so I decided to skip the top coat this time.

Products used


If you enjoyed this post you might like Bliss Polish Tropcial Mani.

You Might Also Like

0 comments