Red Dahlia Nail Art featuring Bliss Polish

Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Monday! Instead of diving into autumn colors, I'm still playing around with some brighter shades. While I love autumn, I've been wearing anything but seasonally appropriate colors. Today's look features Bliss Polish Daisy, and a simple floral print.

Bliss Polish Daisy

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Light yellow creme
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: This shade fondly reminds me of a polish I purchased back in middle school... well a much better version of that shade. 

nail art

nail art

nail art

Floral prints are one of my go-to looks when I can't make up my mind on what to do with my nails. For this look I wanted something that would pop without entirely overtaking the base color. The flowers were stamped with Bliss Polish Bite and UberChic Beauty 4-01. In the photos, the red pulls more brown than what is true to life.

nail art

Products used


If you liked this post you might like Tropical Flowers and Leaves featuring Bliss Polish.

You Might Also Like

0 comments