My First Love, Angeline

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I scored my first Love, Angeline from a friend's destash and instantly fell in love. I'm a huge fan of white crellies, so this was a good "first" for me.

Love Angeline Ta Da Zoya Ginni Firecracker Lacquer Frosting

Love Angeline Ta Da Zoya Ginni Firecracker Lacquer Frosting

While I adore Love, Angeline Ta-Da!, I felt like it was missing something. It has silver/holo glitter in it, so I decided to amplify the effect with Firecracker Lacquer Frosting. On my accent nails, I used Zoya Ginni and smoothed out the texture with a thick coat of Poshe. 

The formula seemed a tad on the thin side, but I am 99% sure that the person I got it from thinned it out. It wasn't hard to work with, I just wish it would have had a little more coverage.

Do you own any Love, Angeline colors? 


You Might Also Like

2 comments