Model City Polish- Strawberry Jam Review

Friday, November 08, 2013

I'm back with another Model City Polish review. I don't know if you can tell, but I really love Nina's work.

Image

This was taken in natural light with no flash.

Image

I underexposed this photo a bit so that you could see what Strawberry jam looks like in an indoor setting.Image

Look at all the glitter in the bottle! I am a huge fan of holographic glitter, so this polish was an instant win for me. It definitely helps that Nina formulates polish with the right consistency.

I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Polishes used: 2 coats of Model City Polish- Strawberry Jam, Orly Bonder, Poshe Top Coat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hadn't heard of these polishes or seen them until I saw your post. This is such a gorgeous colour and I am on the hunt for this one! You did such a beautiful job on the polish.

    ReplyDelete