Thanksgiving Old & New

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating today. I could go on a long spiel about who and what I am thankful for, but I am sure we have similar things in mind. 

Thanksgiving can seem like a bit of a "doomsday" for those of us who are trying to live a healthier life. We work so hard throughout the year to achieve pr's and lower numbers on the scale, only to face one of the biggest "food" days of the year. If you had come up to me several years ago I would have told you to eat your Thanksgiving food in moderation, and to have a super healthy breakfast. If you were really concerned that you would overdo it, I would have told you to pack your own food. Looking back, I see how foolish those thoughts are. Thanksgiving only comes once a year. Your family (like mine) is probably slaving away in the kitchen as I type this. Don't worry about what you eat today, just make sure to give thanks to the people who made it happen. 

Please enjoy this Thanksgiving themed cat I found on Reddit =)

Image

You Might Also Like

0 comments