Game of Thrones- Stark House Mani

Friday, April 04, 2014

I'm back with another Game of Thrones mani! I'm sorry if you aren't a fan, I will return to my typical posts next week. After talking up Daenerys, I felt like I couldn't skip over the Starks. They are still alive... for now.

Image

Image

I'm seriously blown away by the detail in the direwolf stamp. The fur is crisp, and you can even see teeth. This is my best attempt to warn you that winter is coming.

For this look I started with Wet & Wild in Never Been Kissed, and stamped over it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri- Gone Grey. I used plate jr-2 from MyOnline. After the stamping had dried I did a light glitter gradient using Sinful Colors- Ice Dream. I topped the whole look off with Poshe- Top Coat. If I were to go back and re-do this mani today, I would have done the glitter gradient before the stamping. I don't love the gradient, but I think it turned out ok overall.

Do you have a favorite house? I would love to hear your reasoning! Lannisters are not welcome.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This looks great! Don't watch the show or anything but I'm liking this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch GoT (yet) but I LOVE this. Just the bit of glitter and the grey stamping... so complimentary. I'm really digging the twinkling blue glitter. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is A. MAZE. ING. The stamp is perfect, the glitter placement is perfect, gah. It's just perfect!

    I don't have a favorite house yet because I haven't started watching it at all yet. But I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete