Game of Thrones- Targaryen Twin Mani

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Are you ready? Only 4 more days until the Game of Thrones season premiere! I am beyond excited for my favorite tv show to be back on the air. I spend the last three months reading A Clash of Kings, with the hopes of catching up to the current story line. Alas, I seem to be a terribly slow reader. To commemorate the premeire, Kirby of The Mercurial Magpie and I have created twin manis of our favorite house.

Image

Image

While the poor Starks have a special place in my heart, I am rooting for Daenerys all the way. You can't beat a strong female lead with dragons!

Shown above is one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Rapid Red. From there I created a gradient with Rapid Red and Sinful Colors - Black on Black. Once that was dry, I stamped over it using the JR-2 plate from MyOnline in conjunction with Black on Black.

Kirby was the mastermind behind the whole composition. She located the stamping plates and was sweet enough to send me one. Let's be honest, none of us would be here if we had tried to free-hand this.

Image

Image

Isn't Kirby's dragon egg awesome?! I am really pleased with how both of our manis turned out. Be sure to head over to The Mercurial Magpie to check out her mani and give her a follow on Facebook and Instagram while you are at it.

Are you doing anything fun for the premiere?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love, love, love them! They are really pretty.

    I think I need a dragon egg in my life though. ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nearly identical! I wouldn't have guessed two people did this, it looks so similar to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's what I was hoping for. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so fun!! :D Technically the Lannisters are my favorite house but just by a tiny bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I feel about our friendship now.

    Just kidding =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Kirby both did a fantastic job! I love both looks :)

    ReplyDelete