Spring Floral Stamping with Ulta and Sally Hansen

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today I have another unique stamping combo to share. I wanted to get away from stamping with black, white, gold & silver for once. After rejecting several other color combos this is what I settled on:

Image

I used two coats of Ulta- Maine Attraction and sealed it with a layer of Poshe Top Coat before stamping. Once everything was dry I stamped over it using Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Pronto Purple. The image came from BM-221. This image plate is hit or miss for me. If you look closely you can see that the flowers are not fully opaque. This was caused by shallow etching. Every time I remove the excess polish to stamp, it removes nearly all of the color from a few of the flowers.

Image

Swatching and blogging about polish has made me one antsy person. I wore this mani for about a week before I got bored with it. That has to be some sort of a record for me.

Image

Are there any unlikely color combos that really wow you? I would love to see them!

You Might Also Like

1 comments