KBShimmer Rollin' With The Chromies Review

Friday, April 25, 2014

By now I'm sure you have heard of the super amazing multichromes KBShimmer released a while back. I finally got my hands on one and they hype doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this color.

KBShimmer Rollin With The Chromies

KBShimmer Rollin With The Chromies


KBShimmer Rollin With The Chromies

Rollin' With The Chromies is a holographic multichrome that shifts between purple, blue, and green. The formula on this was perfect. It was neither too thick or too thin, so the application was a breeze. The color is so richly pigmented that I only needed two thin coats to achieve full coverage. 

While my photos accurately capture the shimmer and color shift, I feel like it's impossible to truly appreciate the beauty of this color until you are wearing it. This is a must have color for any polish lover!

Polishes used: KBShimmer- Rollin' With The Chromies, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

If you would like to pick up Rollin' With The Chromies or another lovely shade from KBShimmer, please visit her store and check her out online:





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This color is amazing! Definitely one of the standouts from that collection. Its so unique too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RWTC is pretty much the most amazing polish in the history of polishes. I agree, it's so freaking pretty in person it's hard to photograph its sheer majesty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God this is gorgeous... so going on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete