Gradient Stamping with MoYou Mother Nature

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I recently picked up a few MoYou plates during their last restock, and couldn't wait to do a mani when they arrived. Instead of doing a simple mani I decided to go crazy with things and try my first gradient.



As you might have noticed, a few of the images didn't stamp completely which is totally my fault. I'm still trying to get the hang of using the squishy stamper. I was pleased with the gradient overall, but I think I would choose a different base color in the future. 

Products used: China Glaze- Rainbow, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Lickety-Split Lime, Sally Hansen Insta Dri- Pronto Purple, Sally Hansen Insta Dri-Brisk Blue, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat, MoYou- Mother Nature 02

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a fun stamping gradient! I need to get myself some MoYou London stamping plates, they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! I want to try a gradient stamping but I'm nervous. haha

    ReplyDelete