Sweet Heart Polish OOAK #21 Review

Friday, May 16, 2014

A few weeks ago Sweet Heart Polish announced that she was going to sell a few prototypes in her shop. They were holographic jellies, and for $5 each I knew I couldn't pass them up. I am wearing them in between swatching, so it may be a while before I am able to share the other three with you. Anything I am sent to swatch takes priority, so my untried drawer will have to wait.

OOAK #21

Sweet Heart Polish OOAK #21

Sweet Heart Polish OOAK #21
OOAK #21 is a medium blue jelly with holographic glitter. The consistency was nice, but the polish wasn't as pigmented as I had expected. Pictured above is four coats over Orly Bonder. 

Sweet Heart Polish OOAK #21 MoYou London Pro 07

I was itching to use my new MoYou plates again, so I stamped over this with Pro Collection 07 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What if you layered it over a dark blue? It might look pretty bitchin'!

    I like that stamping over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous! Maybe it would be better to layer over a similar base color? I like the stamping you did too.

    ReplyDelete