Model City Polish Thanks You Review

Monday, May 26, 2014

In celebration of Model City Polish's 2 year anniversary I thought it was time to bust out the LE color from last years celebration. I had discovered Model City right before her one year celebration because of all the hype in the polish groups I belong to. Seeing all the excitement from my fellow polish lovers made me dive in and purchase my first indies. I couldn't think of a better first indie!

Model City Polish MCP Thanks You

Model City Polish MCP Thanks You

MCP Thanks You is a bright red jelly with silver circle glitter, black holo glitter and micro holographic dots. Shown above is two coats with no base color. The formula on this jelly allows you to build up as many layers as you like. I decided to stop with two coats, but even with one coat the color is even and not at all streaky. The consistency is a bit thick for a jelly, but it does an excellent job of suspending the circle glitter. Many circles came out willingly, and I only had to swirl my brush around once if I wanted additional circles.

This is one of those colors that you couldn't pay me enough to give away. If you love this color as much as I do, I would stalk every blog sale you come across. There were only 29 bottles of this beauty when it was released around this time last year.

Polishes used: Model City Polish- MCP Thanks You, Orly- Bonder, Poshe- Top Coat

Model City Polish is coming up on her 2 year anniversary and will be holding a large sale if she can reach 5,000 followers on Facebook. Please give her a like and let her know I sent you!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yes!!!! This looks fricken great on you! Now when I google this polish it wont be just my lonely swatches :D I love this polish so much. It's amazingly interesting. I've been on a big MCP kick in the last two weeks and I've been thinking about breaking this one out in honour of the anniversary. I really hope she can get to 5000. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of watermelon and I love it so much! I can't wait for the sale. My wallet is already crying.

    ReplyDelete