China Glaze Make A Spectacle Review

Friday, May 30, 2014


I am guilty of playing favorites from time to time. I've had these photos since before Easter. Between reviewing colors and sharing some of my favorites, I've severely neglected some perfectly good colors.

China Glaze Make A Spectacle Ulta Mint Condition

China Glaze Make A Spectacle Ulta Mint Condition


Make A Spectacle is an iridescent glitter topper composed of iridescent hexagons and micro dots. Pictured above is one coat of Make A Spectacle over Ulta Mint Condition. The formula is a little thinner than the average glitter topper, and was incredibly easy to work with. I found that the consistency made it easier to spread out the glitter evenly without applying too much in one area.  I didn't expect the color combo to look quite the way it did, but I like it. It reminds me of fish scales.

Polishes used: China Glaze- Make A Spectacle, Ulta- Mint Condition, Poshe- Top Coat, Orly- Bonder

I haven't seen very many iridescent glitter based colors. Do you have a favorite?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great combination together! That glitter makes the whole manicure feel so icy and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty combo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo is gorgeous! That topper is a lot of fun. I'm finding I really like iridescent glitters, the more I play with them.

    ReplyDelete