Ulta Love Fern over Revlon Rich

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I don't know about you guys, but I'm never quite sure what to do with metallic/shimmer polish like Revlon Rich. I'm sure it's great for stamping, but when it comes to layering I'm usually at a loss. After digging through my untrieds I decided on this combo:


Ulta Love Fern Revlon Rich 935

I know these photos look like they are super edited, but it's because it was a sunny morning, and I used my regular lightbox lights. They kind of remind me of the 90's glamour portraits. Despite the lighting, I love how this turned out! I didn't know if they would play well together at first, but they really surprised me.

Ulta Love Fern Revlon Rich 935

This is two coats of Revlon Rich with one coat of Ulta Love Fern. Both polishes have nice formulas, that when on streak-free and dried quickly. 

Two untrieds down, only a few to go!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I only have a few untrieds, too! Like... a few hundred...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so I wrote this a few weeks ago when I only had a couple left. I currently have 39.

    ReplyDelete