Finger Lickin' Lacquer Custom with Stamping

Monday, March 02, 2015

I have a wonderful custom from Finger Lickin' Lacquer to share with you today! This beauty is called Crimson Flakes and is inspired by the WSU Cougs. One of my super sneaky friends had this custom made up for me as a surprise. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it.

Finger Lickin' Lacquer custom Crimson Flakes

Finger Lickin' Lacquer custom Crimson Flakes Zoya Chantelle Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Finger Lickin' Lacquer custom Crimson Flakes Zoya Chantelle Sinful Colors Snow Me White

I'm on this crazy mission to get through my untrieds, so I have been rocking a lot of accent nails recently. It's tough to notice in the close up, but Crimson Flakes actually has tiny gray flecks in the sea of crimson holo. They are most noticeable on my index finger in both swatches. 

This mani features:
  • Finger Lickin' Lacquer Crimson Flakes
  • Zoya Chantelle
  • Sinful Colors Snow Me White 
  • Vivid Lacquer VL 030

I am so lucky to have such sneaky and wonderful friends! If you would like to have a custom made by Finger Lickin' Lacquer you can find her here:


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. She does such a great job with her customs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO PRETTY!! I love it and I'm really glad you do, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral stamping is so pretty. Lovely custom made polish too.

    ReplyDelete