Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture over Ulta Hocus Pocus & Witchful Thinking

Friday, March 06, 2015

Sometimes I don't feel like wearing colors that would be considered season appropriate. Other times I realize I have Halloween themed polishes hanging out in my untrieds. Instead of leaving them sit for another year, I figured I would have fun with them.

Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture Ulta Hocus Pocus Ulta Witchful Thinking

Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture Ulta Hocus Pocus Ulta Witchful Thinking

Ulta Hocus Pocus and Witchful Thinking are minis from the Ghoul's Best Friend Halloween set. Both had a nice formula and applied smoothly. I topped Hocus Pocus with one coat of Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture. It is a little Halloweenie (is that even a word?), but I would totally rock this mani anytime. 

After trying these I went in search of more Ulta brand mattes, but it doesn't look like they exist in full sized bottles. 

Discussion: How do you feel about matte polish? Do you think it's a trend or something that will stick around?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want to like matte/velvet/satin, but I always have the urge for shiny topcoat....however, just about anything is better than an old boring creme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! And it's not so Halloween-y that it's awful.

    I am not a matte fan at all. I tried to do matte once. I have Manglazes and I just left them. And it took me about two hours to be like, OKAY NO I NEED THE SHINIES AUGH! I want to love matte. I just don't.

    ReplyDelete