Girly Bits Cosmetics A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I hope you guys are having a good week so far. I'm hoping to be back to my regular blogging schedule now that my kitty is home from the vet.

Today's post features a sparkly gem from Girly Bits Cosmetics called A Stripper Has been Sleeping In My Bed. I guess it's safe to assume that a stripper has NOT been sleeping in my bed, but if she/he left pretty glitter like this I couldn't even be mad.

sparkly glitter nail polish

sparkly glitter nail polish

sparkly glitter nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Light gray jelly base packed with various shades of holographic glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I only used two coats in my swatches because it was enough to cover the visible nail line. If you desire more full coverage you could wear this as a topper over a darker shade, or you could apply a third coat.

If you liked this shade, you can find it at Girly Bits Cosmetics.

Do you own any Girly Bits shades? If so, what shade is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments