ILNP Walking Home with Floral Stamping

Monday, May 16, 2016

I sure hope you aren't sick of all of these ILNP posts yet because I still have a handful of shades to share with you guys. I don't often purchase purple shades because I have so many of them, but ILNP Walking Home caught my eye. There's something about holo flakies that I just can't get enough of.

Let's kick this off with a couple of swatches:

purple holographic nail polish

purple holographic nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Medium purple holo with holo flakies
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: That holo on holo action is what made this shade for me.

purple holographic nail polish with flower nail art

You didn't think I was going to let you go after a couple swatches, did you? If I have time, I will always add some kind of nail art. The artwork for this mani is some kind of flower, perhaps a peony? I don't know what the flower is, but I love stamps like these. 

Products used



If you were to divide your polish collection, which color would you have the most of? I think mine would be an even split between purple and blues.

You Might Also Like

0 comments