ILNP Jello Shot Review

Friday, May 13, 2016

There are a couple brands that continue to "wow" me every time they release something new. ILNP has always been one of those brands for me. That's saying something since I've been into indies for four years. When I saw their spring collection I knew I need to pick up a couple of them asap.

Of the eight shades I purchased, I decided to wear Jello Shot first because it looked ultra squishy in the bottle. Let's start off with a couple of swatches.

Jello Shot

pink jelly nail polish

pink jelly nail polish

pink jelly nail polish

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Punchy pink jelly with holographic flecks
Coverage: 3 coats
Notes: I almost expected this to be a little thicker because of the jelly formula, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the consistency was.

pink jelly nail polish

We all know by now that I can't seem to leave anything alone, so I stamped over this using Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lickety Split Lime and UberChic 8-03. I originally wanted to use the smaller floral image that matches this (the upper right corner of plate 8-03) but the image wouldn't pick up cleanly. 

What do you guys think of the new ILNP shades? Are they must haves, or something you would pass on?

You Might Also Like

0 comments