Tropical Party Nail Art Featuring ILNP Harbour Island

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What happens when you have a ton of bright colors in your untried drawer? Something magical of course! This wasn't really something I planned out, rather a random grab of colors that I thought might look nice together.

I want to kick this look off with a close up of ILNP Harbour Island. It's a squishy and delightful blue that's sure please.

blue jelly holo nail polish

If that didn't sell you on ILNP Ultra Holos, I don't know what will. 

The formula on Harbour Island is quite nice. My swatches show three thin coats of polish. The only downside (which is purely subjective) is that Harbour Island doesn't provide anything near full coverage. For some people that's no big deal, but I personally don't care to see the visible nail line.

blue coral white nail polish

blue coral white nail polish

For this look I started with Bliss Polish Oh My Confetti, and then did my best to match the glitter to other nail polish colors. I really wanted something bright and playful, and I think I managed to achieve that. I was so worried that it was going to look too busy, but I'm happy with how it turned out. 

Products used

Choosing colors for a manicure can be tough sometimes, so I would love to hear your thoughts. How do you pick polish when assembling a mani with multiple colors?

You Might Also Like

0 comments