Painted Polish Forever Friend Zoned

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Sorry to leave you guys hanging this week. Life got unexpectedly busy, and I didn't have any backup posts scheduled. Spring and summer are super busy for us for a handful of reasons. We are still working on getting our yard to where we want it to be, and we both love hiking when the weather permits. I'm going to do my very best to have at least 2-3 posts per week from here on out.

Today's post features Painted Polish Forever Friend Zoned from her Valentine's Day collection. Let's have a look at this sparkly gem.

holographic pink nail polish

holographic pink nail polish

holographic pink nail polish

Formula: A little thick, not unmanageable
Finish: Pink holo with pink and silver holographic glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: This may be a little thick, but I personally prefer it that way to avoid using a third coat. This shade has a lot more depth than your typical holo.

Conclusion

Forever Friend Zoned is currently available through the Painted Polish website for $12. I'm not sure how long this shade will stick around. If you like it, I would make a point of getting it soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments