Orly Mirrorball Swatches & Review

Monday, October 31, 2016

Orly Mirrorball may be the closest thing I will ever have to a religious experience. While I don't suffer from obsessive-compulsive-holo-purchasing disorder, I do appreciate a good holo. Before you tell me how old Orly Mirrorball is, I'm well aware that I'm quite late to this party. It was one of those shades I always meant to pick up, but it just never happened. Thanks to Kendahl, I finally own it!

nail polish swatch

Orly Mirrorball

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

nail polish swatch

Formula: Nice consistency
Finish: Holo with holo glitter
Coverage: 2 coats
Notes: I really don't know what I could say about this that isn't already covered in the photos. If you don't own it, you need to change that asap!

nail polish swatch

Obligatory sun shot since we actually had sunshine when I took these photos. I think Orly Mirrorball caused a minor Oregon miracle. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments